Monday, May 23, 2016

3t4 Conversion - Humble Peasant Blouse


Here is one of my favorite TS3 store tops, finally all the bugs are (mostly) worked out. 

This top is for TF-EF, found in everyday, formal, and party. There are a bunch of swatches this time, using this palette, but feel free to recolor to your heart's content (see below for recoloring kit).

There are a few minor issues that I must mention, although the method to make morphs for TS4 is pretty good, it still isn't perfect, so on the fattest end of the slider there may be some weirdness, mostly it was in the stomach area, but nothing crazy. Also the armpit area won't cooperate sometimes when your sim is reaching their arm all the way up. And thirdly, while in CAS the mesh won't "highlight" when you hover over it, but you can still grab and pull to adjust your sim's body shape, but by no means is this severe either, these were all just minor mesh issues that I tried to solve but ultimately gave up and settled for how it is. I want to take a moment to say a HUGE thank you to teanmoon, who managed to solve some pointy boob issues I was having! Thank you so much my darling, you saved this project from the trash bin! 





If you want to recolor this top, I ask that you not include the mesh. 
Please direct people back here for the mesh. Here is the RECOLOR KIT.


5 comments:

  1. I loved this top in S3! Thank you for recreating it for S4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made recolors of this beautiful blouse...Hope you like them :)
    http://13pumpkin31.tumblr.com/post/144924455471/sims-4-i-dont-recolor-clothes-that-often-but

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this !!!! sooooooo pretty !!!!!
    Thank you sooooo much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this pretty top!!

    ReplyDelete