Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Baker's Dozen Hair - Braided Updo #EAhireme


I wanted to learn how to mesh braids, soooo yeah. This is what I came up with. 


This is a brand new mesh (minus the actual bun)!!! I made the braid from SCRATCH and lemme tell ya, it started off looking like bread, and that is why it's called Baker's Dozen lol! 

It comes in all original 18 EA colors, using EA textures. It is for teen-elder M/F. It's a "clay" hair, so no alpha or transparency used. It has all hat morphs. It has proper LODs. I do have it enabled for random because it is maxis match. It's tagged for female form but works for male form as well, and will appear if the "masculine" tag is removed.




LOD 0/1: 2.6k poly
LOD 2: 1.4k poly
LOD3: 760 poly


If you wish to do recolors, you don't need to ask permission I just ask that the mesh NOT be included in your download and NO ADFLY. If you wish to do mesh edits/frankenmeshing ASK FIRST.

Please tag me if you use it on tumblr, I would love to see it!!!





5 comments:

  1. omg!!! this is AMAZING!!! you are SO talented!!! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!!!! And So talented :D :D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So useful and so creative - using this on one of my sims, shes going to be the life of the party!

    ReplyDelete