Sunday, October 4, 2015

Accessory Wand and Poses - Tumblr Simblrween 2015




Here is a wand accessory and 6 poses to use in Live Mode with the wand! Happy halloweeny!!

The wand is categorized under bracelets. It is enabled for M/F T-E. There are 14 color swatches. It’s angled to work with the poses so it may clip through the fingers if other poses are used. The mesh was 100% made by me, so please do not reupload it. If you make poses please link back here for the wand. 

image
The pose pack has 6 poses for wand usage, you will need Andrew’s Pose Player for them to work. These poses are for Live Mode only. 

DOWNLOAD WAND 


DOWNLOAD POSES


And for creators who want to recolor or make their own poses:
If you make poses for the wand, tag me or message me so I can share. If you do a photoshoot with the wand, tag me or message me so I can reblog you!!
Please do NOT include the wand in your upload for poses if you make any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment