Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Military Jacket with Simple Tee


This top separation took way too much time and effort, but I was determined to figure out all the little glitches. 

This is the top part of the military jacket with leggings. It is enabled for everyday, formal, and party. T-E females. There are 16 color choices for you! I'm proud to say there is only one small glitch, and it is simply a matter of coding issues, but when you click on the sim's body to access the tops, it will direct to the full body outfits instead. That is the only glitch and it doesn't effect anything gameplay related or visually. 




If you'd like to recolor, you may include the mesh, just please credit me! 
If you are looking to recolor, here is the creator kit.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your time and trouble <3 these look so nice and separates are always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to appreciate the dress you have posted here. thanks for sharing it. womens leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this, I appreciate all the effort creators like you invest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it back, I'm an idiot. It seems I wasn't paying attention when just wildly grabbing files of yours that looked amazing and snatched some TS3 files for TS4.
    long dresses for wedding guest

    ReplyDelete